1. Don't hit enter instead of tab so you post a blog with a title but no content.
2. Remember to mail the Mother's Day card to MIL.
3. Remind Mr. Swami to call MIL and while he's talking to ask her for my wheelbarrow back. I have the best wheelbarrow in the world, but we gave it to MIL on long-term loan two years ago. I want it back. Before she gives it away or something. Okay - I'm greedy - but it's a d@mn nice wheelbarrow and they don't make ones like that anymore!!!
4. Tell Bravie how Mr. Swami mispronounces her name.
5. Eat more yogurt.
I can only get halfway to 10 this morning. And I want to drink wine with my lunch today. Why should Bob have all the fun?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
We're going to the Largest Mother's Day Celebration in the World at the "home" on Mother's Day. Hence, I don't need to mail the card.
I can almost see our wheelbarrow as I type.
I had yogurt for breakfast yesterday. Strawberry-banana.
$2 buck Chuck goes nicely with lunch. However, I hear that it's $3 buck Chuck in some locations.
I ate strawberry-banana too!
*high fives Puffy*
It tasted too banana-y. CUB had a Yoplait sale so I bought every flavor and type they had: $10 for 20 yogurts. I thought I would be able to finally pick a favorite but maybe I will just get confused...
What do you do at The World's Largest Mother's Day Celebration? And just how large is that Mother, lol. 7X?
Bob is also working on the getting dressed before noon aspect of her life. I'm not sure we all need to emulate Bob.
I like Yoplait's lemon and their key lime yogurt, too. Their chocolate yogurt is yummy, but it's not non-fat.
The World's Largest Mother's Day Celebration is for any sized mother. There will be clowns, balloon animals, popcorn, cotton candy, a Frank Sinatra impersonator, face painting and other music. We all get a box lunch, too. Some mothers will have 5 generations of family there.
How can Bravie be pronounced incorrectly? *head tilt*
I prefer the Weight Watchers yogurts. I like them all except the raspberry/white chocolate.
I love the vanilla first, then the amaretto cheesecake, then black cherry then the keylime. Mmmmmmmm, yogurt.
Or did you say pudding?
The way I say it, 'Bravie' rhymes with 'navy'. Mr. Swami says it like a bra size; bra vee.
He was very embarrased when I laughed at him.
*giggle*
Whoa! *big eyes* Bravie wears a size "V" bra?
I was just thinking that I'd like to have a glass of wine with breakfast.
I didn't. But I thought about it.
Post a Comment