Monday, May 19, 2008

My Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Grocery List

Eat your heart out, Boo.

Yeah. I know. It's sideways and too small to read; you'll have to zoom in and crane your neck. You have no idea how long it took me to figure out posting the darn thing! Plus I thought I had saved it rotated correctly, but somewhere on the long and winding path to my blog it re-rotated itself back to sideways. Crap! Anyway...



Ta Da!!! My master grocery list. I print it, highlight the stuff I need each trip with a BIC highlighter, and then away I go.

12 comments:

kim (weltek) said...

I'm so effing impressed it's not even funny. I might steal that.

Anonymous said...

OMG! You are so fricking hot right now!

You are my new favorite.

I don't even do this, but I certainly think I might.

Speaking of groceries, last week we had a food drive here to benefit the local food bank. This is our third year. I spent much of Friday unpacking bags repacking them into boxes, etc. I'm a little disappointed that I wasn't able to put things together by specific item. For now, it's pretty much just put together by boxed items, cans, glass, bags.

Most of the food is in my office because (1) it has the most open space and (2) surprisingly it's the neatest. It does bother me somewhat to look over my desk and know it's not orgnaized the way it should be.

Swami said...

My list rules! I never forget stuff at the grocery store.

Swami said...

*basks in my new Boo's Favorite glow*

Tom and I gave up on buying stuff for food drives. Now we just pony up $100 bucks twice a year for Merrick Food Shelf (a St. Paul food bank.) Once for Tom's work because he must donate to United Way every year, and once just for ourselves.

Breezy said...

Mine is in excel and I can't figure out to attach to Blogger.

kim (weltek) said...

Breezi (I like "i" endings today): Do you have adobe professional? If so, you can convert from excel to a pdf, then save as a jpeg.

Swami said...

Or like I did, scan it and save as a jpeg.

Tummy said...

OMG, bwahahaha. You all and your lists!

I don't even have a hand written list when I go to the store :) I just buy what looks good.

Question: Are there blank spaces on your list where you can add things. You know, in case you want to try something different.

I am so not a list person.

Breezy said...

I don't think I do, but it's ok. Those that wanted it back when, I was able to email it to them.

Bravie said...

I go to the store 100% of the time. I stick to the list 0% of the time. I come home with everything that I needed 75% of the time. I come home with many extras 100% of the time.
Maybe I should start to read my list when I am on my side.

Aislinn Sirk said...

Oh my. I think every time I come to your blog I am horrfied in a new way.

Puffy said...

Hey! My neck hurts! But I'm impressed.

I write my list on the back of an envelope each week, aided by the market ads and my coupons. I note on the list when I run out of something.