As long as my new garden plantings don't frost over, I'm ok. I'm sick of the inconsistent temps here. Cold two days, hot the next, freezing morning, warm afternoon, etc.
Oh, and maybe it's still cold in MN because you still have your Christmas lights up. *points up at blog heading*
I cannot get that fucker out of my heading for the life of me. I have tried & tried. I think it is an error in my template. Some day I am going to change the template just to get rid of it.
We're doing ok over here in sunny California. *grin*Sorry. We actually *did* have some cooler weather and even rain *gasp* last week, so it's not as sunny as you might expect.LOL about the lights on your blog...that is so strange.
It is quite nice in Boston. You should come visit.
I'm not as bothered by the temperatures as I am by the *pout*mm thinks I'm strange. *pout*
*shrug* The lights on your blog will be appropriate in a few months anyway.Today was one of the most perfect days evah, weatherwise!
If it gets hotter out the bugs will come. Trust.
*sends 90 degree weather to Minnesota*
Post a Comment
10 comments:
As long as my new garden plantings don't frost over, I'm ok.
I'm sick of the inconsistent temps here. Cold two days, hot the next, freezing morning, warm afternoon, etc.
Oh, and maybe it's still cold in MN because you still have your Christmas lights up. *points up at blog heading*
I cannot get that fucker out of my heading for the life of me. I have tried & tried. I think it is an error in my template. Some day I am going to change the template just to get rid of it.
We're doing ok over here in sunny California. *grin*
Sorry. We actually *did* have some cooler weather and even rain *gasp* last week, so it's not as sunny as you might expect.
LOL about the lights on your blog...that is so strange.
It is quite nice in Boston. You should come visit.
I'm not as bothered by the temperatures as I am by the *pout*
mm thinks I'm strange. *pout*
*shrug* The lights on your blog will be appropriate in a few months anyway.
Today was one of the most perfect days evah, weatherwise!
If it gets hotter out the bugs will come. Trust.
If it gets hotter out the bugs will come. Trust.
*sends 90 degree weather to Minnesota*
Post a Comment