For Valentine's Day.
Right in Kim's backyard, I think.
Tom and I went to the Kalahari Resort in the Wisconsin Dells for a couple of days. It's a pretty nice place with an Africa theme and an indoor waterpark. And an outdoor one too, which was covered in snow of course. Our room (in The Sands, Kim) had a poolside view. I think they are missing the boat by not having a seasonal ice rink there - but then what do I know?
I haven't been to the Dells for years. Boy has it grown!
We drove there and back, managing to do all our travel between snowstorms (except for about 40 minutes) so that was lucky. On the way back we stopped to visit Tom's 87 year old mom. Who, out of the blue, suddenly told Tom how years ago her husband used to trick the kids into counting money on the kitchen table whenever he wanted to take her into the bedroom for a "quickie". It worked everytime I guess. (Tom was enormously entertained.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
*giggle*
Sounds like you had a good time. And I see that Tom's friskiness runs in the family.
Now we know where Tom gets it. And she probably shaped his future career by having him count money so often. Too funny.
And to think, you didn't invite me to spend the night with you and Tom for Valentine's Day. I see how it is. An skating rink is a great idea. They should give you a condo for that.
Me and some girlfriends are heading to the Dells for an overnight this weekend!
Aww, I'm glad you had a nice Valentine's day with Tom. What a keeper!
OMG!!! I'm completely LMAO about the money counting! Too funny! Even Dusterboy is laughing about that one! Priceless!
I needed that laugh today. *smooch*
They must have had a lot of quickies. Tom now counts money "professionally" in his job with a major bank holding company.
I thought of you, Kim, but I had my own plans for Tom.
Post a Comment