Monday, February 25, 2008

I'm Brand New!

We just got a new, wireless modem installed so I am all brand-new and up-to-date. Doesn't this typeface look so new and shiny? And the blog colors so much brighter? Even my clarity of mind has improved!

Oh, it's a brave new world....

9 comments:

Swami said...

And I'm quick.
Really, really quick!

Anonymous said...

Now if you could only get your easy button back.

MM said...

It evens *smells* new in here! :)

Swami said...

I want my easy button back!!!

Swami said...

I think my easy button is back, but now I can't get the star out of my header, lol.

~Nutz said...

*pushes Swami's easy button* :D

mtw said...

I don't think you can use the word typeface if you're all brand new. Maybe "font"?

Anonymous said...

I still have Conner's Christmas tree up in his room because he doesn't want me to take it away. Your star can hang out with his tree.

Puffy said...

Hmmmph. Looks the same to me.