Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Something Is Afoot!

I think Mr Swami is planning a Valentine surprise for me! I love when he does that!

Valentine's Day is our wedding anniversary and every once in a while he goes beyond the card and flowers thing and throws out a big surprise. He is taking both Thursday the 14th and Friday the 15th off work. He usually takes the 14th off if he can - but a two-day break could mean something special. And he is being suspiciously non-commital about what we should actually do on the 14th. Hmmmmm.

7 comments:

Breezy said...

Lucky you!!!

Bravie said...

How fun!!!

Schnookie said...

Ooooooooooooh, do you think he's planning to wisk you off to Paris for a couple of days?

Puffy said...

Is it a special anniversaray? I know they're all "special," but is this a milestone anniversary? Perhaps because it's a Thursday, it's a good time to take a long weekend. Have fun! Wear those nude undies! Or not.

MM said...

yay! I can't wait to find out what you two do. What a sweetheart. *hopes we're not all wrong, lol*

mtw said...

Maybe he has nothing at all lined up, and that's why he's noncommittal.

Or maybe I'm just projecting! ;-)

Swami said...

Paris? Lol - I would kill him! Any major trip has to pass through my Anticipation Filter. Anticipation is a major part of the enjoyment process for me.

The furthest I can imagine him taking me without notice is Chicago. I don't need much anticipation time for close-in stuff.

And if he just takes me into town here that would be fine too. Really - anything but take-out pizza is fine with me!