Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Somebody Shoot Me!

Due to the Miracle of Modern DVR Technology I watched Paradise Hotel and Big Brother, Til Death Do You Part back-to-back last night. I may never recover, lol.

This morning I am trying to figure out a way to pull my immortal soul out of my body so I can throw it in the washer with a bunch of bleach or something. What the heck was I thinking!!!

Children - never watch these two shows back-to-back!

On the below topic, I believe a road trip is in the offing. I have clues.

11 comments:

kim (weltek) said...

Yet you managed to post without the word "like" at the begining of each sentence. You must not be too brainwashed.

Swami said...

Migawd you look hot today, Kim. Wanna make out?

Swami said...

Like, seriously!

momma said...

Bed-hopping abounds!!!!

Swami said...

I don't get Showtime or I'd be watching that too. TD for small blessings!

lights said...

Taped BB last night while I was at volleyball. Haven't had a chance to watch it yet. I can't find Paradise Hotel on our dish. *pout*
And I've never hear of Til Death...

Road trip? *hops* Is Tom bringing you to me?

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not, I still haven't watched BB yet. I tried to on Tuesday, but it was too late. I tried to last night, but I didn't think it would be Conner-appropriate.

I probably won't tonight either. I guess I'll have to catch up this weekend. I'm not used to BB in the winter.

Puffy said...

Both shows are pretty much the same, IMO.

Lights, "Til Death..." is the subtitle of Big Brother, this season.

How do you all like the Southern California weather on Big Brother? *grin*

Schnookie said...

I have watched one episode of Paradise Hotel but forgot to watch any others.

DH's actually watching BB with me. Not sure how long that will last.

Hope you are enjoying your road trip Swami!

Coco said...

I saw that P-Ho was on on our local cable network, but I decided to skip it. I remember the comments back in the day.

I also thought of you, Swami, when the kids snarfed back about a cup of spicy chickpeas each the other day.

Swami said...

Coco!?!

*faints*