So I am going to spit out some randoms. Stand back!
1. I hate my dental hygienist. *spits* I love squeeky-clean teeth; I love both docs in the practice; I detest the hygienist.
2. Snickerdoodle cookies are delicious! I ate the very first snickerdoodle cookie of my life last weekend and now I am sad for the decades that I did not know of their existence.
3. The World's Cutest Grandson just turned 6.
4. I am washing shirts.
5. I am reading The Swarm. It's one of those high-science thrillers that I just love. The book was on the German best seller list for, like, years - and the translation seems very well done. Yrr!
6. I made the nicest chicken curry on Tuesday.
7. On our way home from the Dells we drove through Colby, Wisconsin. Ever had Colby cheese? Colby cheese was born in Colby, WI in the 1880s. So of course we had to stop and get some cheese. I love Colby cheese but I had no idea it was from a place.
8. I am starting to freak about the vitamins Tom and I take. Just about all vitamins and/or vitamin ingredients are imported from China. I just keep thinking that they are full of random nasty stuff. I do not think of "China" and "wholesome food products" in the same breath.
9. It was nice to see Jen kicked off BB. Her BF is just so pussy-programmed. "I didn't say you were a racist! I just said that you didn't think black people and white people should get together." Okay then. I guess that's not a racist sentiment because BF just blinked, looked a bit confused, and believed/forgave her.
10. Spicy chicken burritos for dinner. With snickerdoodle cookies for dessert.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Guess I should try a snickerdoodle, too, yes?
Snickerdoodles were my mother's favorite cookie. We made them often. They are best dipped in milk. Mmmmmm.
What coincidence that I just made a batch of snickerdoodles! And I'm curious how you make your chicken curry. I love curry.
I think that Colby cheese is named after the Colby character on All My Children.
*steals cheese and cookies*
*snicker* One of the guys I work with tried to convince me that Southern Comfort was made in China last night. I actually looked and he called me gullible.
I have scalloped potatoes and ham in the slow cooker. Never tried this before but it sure smells good. Hopefully the potatoes will cook.
Post a Comment