Friday, February 08, 2008

How Middle Class.

All he wanted was redemption and a nice hug. At least James got a trip to Handjob Heaven.

4 comments:

MM said...

Umm....

what did I miss??

Schnookie said...

*SNORT* When they were introducing the players and came to Parvati, I said to DH, "there's the slut. Let's see how long it takes for her to end up in bed with someone". LOL, I didn't think it would be on the first night.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad Mr. Redemption is gone. Now I can watch the series with enjoyment. Well, not sure how much I'll enjoy seeing all the hanky panky going on.

Puffy said...

JFP is not going home to his GF or unborn baby. He's headed for a nice month-long vacation.

I read that JFP was on the Howard Stern show. Apparently he said that he was still on pain meds due to his altercation with Danny Bonaduce. Survivor wouldn't let him take the pain meds once he got there.

Poor, innocent James. His involvement with Parvati will probably cost him the game.

Swami said...

checking