Thursday, June 21, 2007

Rebellious

Today? I did not make my bed.
*sullen, rebellious look*

I left a towel on the floor!
*spikes a closed fist at the sky*

I bad, I bad.

Then later today I am going to Target (without makeup) and buy whateverthefuck I want!

Nobody better mess with ME today.

17 comments:

~Nutz said...

*pushes Swami's easy button* :D

kim (weltek) said...

*plays Bad to the Bone*

Could you return some sheets to Target for me?

Anonymous said...

And I could really use some contact solution.

I'll even make your bed and pick up your towel.

Swami said...

I bought:
--2 sundresses
--3 tshirts
--1 coffee press
--2 towels
--socks for DS
--undies for DS
--2 baskets to put on the bottom shelf of my 2 new nightstands
--some travel-sized toiletries
--1 loaf of bread

--I wanted to buy an epilator but I couldn't find one.

--I also returned Kim's sheets & used the money to buy Boo a case of contact solution.

--I feel much better now. :)

Bravie said...

Pffft, that's me everyday. *grin*

kim (weltek) said...

Thank you.

Seana said...

*doesn't mess with Swami today*

But it's OK to mess with you tomorrow, right?

kim (weltek) said...

Ok, how does this work?

I found the sheets were STILL in my car (thanks for NOTHING, Swami). I went to return them. $20 back in my bank account. I went to pick up a few things. $60 in new items. Sigh.

Breezy said...

*head tilt* Why are you going to press your coffee? How did it get wrinkled?

Swami said...

Yes Breezy, nothing is worse than being forced to drink wrinkly coffee.

I have decided to return one of the dresses and both baskets. The baskets are 1/16 of an inch too wide, so they will not slip onto the shelf. One freaking sixteenth of an inch!

Puffy said...

Did you use a ruler to measure the baskets or can you just "eyeball" 1/16th of an inch?

Does your son call them "undies?"

~Nutz said...

*snort* A the wrinkly coffee. :D

~Nutz said...

That should be "At" the wrinkly coffee.

Anonymous said...

Something tells me we'd better not mess with you today either.

Anonymous said...

BTW: I think I can count on my hand how many times I've been to Target and not spent at least $100.

Swami said...

Boo, it's terrible - you go into Target to buy a toothbrush and leave with $150 worth of stuff.

I only spent $143 yesterday, but with returns that should go just under a hundred.

Swami said...

Puffy, I measured it with my eye. I am very good at judging size in anything up to 2 feet (and men over 6 feet, but that's another story.) If I shaved some of the woven raffia stuff it would fit; that's why I said 1/16 of an inch. The basket has no exactly fixed width since it is woven.

My son doesn't call them undies. He calls them "white pants" even though they are not always white.