Friday, June 15, 2007

I Want a New Avatar

Who do I remind you of?

(Edited to add some photos I am considering)

Maggie Smith, B&W



Maggie Smith, color


Maggie Smith in Harry Potter drag, the outfit she wears when she watches young Harry (Coco's crush) through the keyhole as he dresses/undresses.




The young Isabella Rossellini, because I think she is the most beautiful person who ever walked the earth. She didn't age as well as Maggie, though:



Margaret Mead, because I always wanted to be as smart as her:



And this nice horse because I really like horses:

24 comments:

momma said...

Hm...I think of a couple of things when I see your name.

* A Buddha statue
* Lots of exotic flowers and such
* A ying yang symbol

And the one I can't quite figure out why I think it....
*The wicked witch from the wizard of oz

Aislinn Sirk said...

I think of your backyard with all the lovely trees and you and Tom smiling on the porch.

Anonymous said...

I discussed this with Carey in San Fran.

You remind me of Aunt Meg from the movie Twister.

Swami said...

I remember seeing that movie but I don't recall Aunt Meg. Who played her? Did she die terribly (you know, all twisted & stuff)?

Bravie said...

You can always use Jan Brady. *grin*

Anonymous said...

She didn't die. She was rescued when her house was hit.

Here is a link to some of her pictures:

http://images.google.com/images?q=Lois+Smith+photos&hl=en&rls=SUNA,SUNA:2005-49,SUNA:en&um=1&sa=X&oi=images&ct=title

Now the thing is is that she's old. And I don't see you as old. She was just sort of a spunky character in that movie, and everyone loved her. I just see you as spunky and funny and the person who people like to go to. And I think she was a little ecentric.

Swami said...

*whack!* *whack!* *whack!*
on Boo! I am not THAT freaking old! However, Lois Smith reminded me of Maggie Smith - who I adore (remember the Prime of Miss Jean Brodie?) So I may try out a pic of the old Maggie Smith, in her Harry Potter drag. That should make Coco jealous because I will have her crush boy in my power! Mwahaha!!!

mtw said...

I vote for the young Maggie Smith. The photo of Isabella Rossellini would be too distracting.

Anonymous said...

What about a whack for momma? At least I didn't call you the wicked witch. And I did try to soften the blow.

I vote for the witch pic then.

~Nutz said...

I vote for the horse because I like horses.

Schnookie said...

I vote for the 2nd pic because it makes me smile, just like you.

Isabella is a stunning woman.

Coco said...

BOB IS A POO POO HEAD.

Coco said...

She totally is.

Although I have always suspected Mr. Bob is hung like a horse.

Coco said...

DOn't tell BOB I SAID THAT.

Coco said...

before she gets in here to type I have to say that I don'T think about it much.

Aislinn Sirk said...

All those pictures of heads and none of them are a poopoohead.

Coco said...

Rarely in fact because I think of Mr bob kind of like a brother. Or a cousin.

Still. Can't fault gut instinct.

Aislinn Sirk said...

Well, except Coco.

Coco said...

I'm not drunk anymore, but Bob is still kind of a poo-poo head.

Oh, and if I were McGonagall, I would totally watch through keyholes. MMmmmm tasty.

arkie said...

I vote for the horse.

Swami said...

I wonder what I will find if I Google poopoohead? Not that I want a poopoohead avatar.

I have always thought Eric was hung like a horse. Mr. Bob, not so much.

I don't have time to deal with the avatar issue just now because Tom is off today and we have places to go and stuffs to do. So of course it just started to rain. *shakes fist at sky*

Coco said...

I must admit that Eric is in no way, no how lacking in that department.

kim (weltek) said...

Know what I picture as your avatar? I burlesque dancer from the 20s.

Puffy said...

I googled poopoohead. There is a website, sandboxthreads, that sells Poopoohead clothes for babies.