Okay.Well don't go to Arkie's or Weltek's or Coco's blogs either.
I would include Breezy on this list as well, but there IS something going on there.
And you could always head over to Bob's to drool.
Or you could sit on the sofa with me and eat popcorn and watch Bravie and Wayne compare bait.
You can come color and paint and make beaded stuff in my blog. Or drown in the great floods.
No drool in my blog!*heads over to blog with my mop*
Hey, I moved up by two posts over at my blog. :-)
My blog is depressing and uncomfortable today. We aren't hanging out there.
*fries up some breakfst for Swami*
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Okay.
Well don't go to Arkie's or Weltek's or Coco's blogs either.
I would include Breezy on this list as well, but there IS something going on there.
And you could always head over to Bob's to drool.
Or you could sit on the sofa with me and eat popcorn and watch Bravie and Wayne compare bait.
You can come color and paint and make beaded stuff in my blog. Or drown in the great floods.
No drool in my blog!
*heads over to blog with my mop*
Hey, I moved up by two posts over at my blog. :-)
My blog is depressing and uncomfortable today. We aren't hanging out there.
*fries up some breakfst for Swami*
Post a Comment