Somehow, while washing my hair this a.m. I managed to squirt water deep into my ear. I'm going nuts here! How do I get it out!?! I've shook for all I'm worth. I've laid down with that ear facing down so it could drain. I've made a little pointy probe with a kleenex and tried to roto-root it out. I'm walking around with my head tilted waaay right, which takes the pressure off a little, but it is still so annoying!
How do I get the frickin' water out? I'm going deaf in that ear!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Um, stand on your head for awhile and then get up fast?
Yeah, I got nuthin'
What makes you think I can stand on my head? 'Cause I can't.
Have Tom blow super hard into the other ear.
Do you have a wall, duct tape and husband?
Thank you for your very helpful suggestion, Bravie. *snort*
Husband is out of town until late tomorrow, Kim. I would never let him duct tape me to a wall because then we would have to repaint.
Ha! I was just going to blow in your ear... then I read Bravie's comment. :D
Make a small mixture of alcohol (rubbing, not bourbon) and peroxide and drip it into your ear with a medicine dropper. Lay and let that soak for 10 minutes or so. It will dry it up.
I used to get swimmer's ear all the time when I was a kid, and this is what my mother did to me. Or maybe it was just the alcohol. Not sure. Try both. :)
Now we know why Jen drinks.
That sounds like the best idea yet, Jen. All scientifically sound and shit. Now if I could just figure out something to do with all this bourban...
*yells so Swami can hear me*
That Jen sure is a smart one...listen to her.
CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?
My hearing is back to normal now, thank you. And Tom is back from his road trip so everything is back to normal!
Post a Comment