Coco I thought of you this morning while I was having sex with Tom. Why?! you might ask? (Because I am not in the habit of thinking about my internet friends while I am - you know.) But we had just seen Pirates of the Caribbean 3. If you have seen Pirates 2 or Pirates 3 you will remember that Davy Jones has a sort of 'beard' made up of multiple, writhing tentacles. So when Tom started mumbling about pirates while he warmed me up, and then said "so, shall we have tentacle sex?" I immediately giggled and thought of you. And Zombie too, of course. It was very weird.
So, did you or Zombie feel any shivers at about 5:20 this morning?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
You had sex at 5:20 in the morning? Good lord, if I had sex with Michelle at that time, she wouldn't be awake for it.
I guess lesbians don't get much morning wood, lol.
Well, I'm glad it was impersonal, so to speak.
And the morning wood comment made me snort my toothpaste.
One question...was one of you dressed as a Pirate?
Coco has forever ruined tentacle sex for me.
Coco, you brush your teeth while you check blogs? Is there a computer in your bathroom or do you wander the house and do odd, multi-tasky things while brushing?
Zombs - no dress-up.
Don't get me wrong. Morning sex is great. But 5am? Hold that thought until at least 6am for me and at least 9am for Michelle. LOL
I'm glad you did not think of me with the thoughts of tentacle porn. :)
5:20 am in which time zone?
Post a Comment