Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Never Spray Paint Outside On A Windy Day When Tree Stuff Can Blow Down All Over Your Project And Cause Mayhem!

That is all.

19 comments:

Coco said...

I hear the distressed look is really fashionable now.

Swami said...

But. It is not what I had in mind.

Surveysez said...

And if you do spray on a windy day, stay upwind.

Jen said...

*makes a note*

kim (weltek) said...

Ah yes, tree stuff.

~Nutz said...

Thanks for the tip!

There is currently dogwood fuzz flowing around outside. Wouldn't want that to stick to my spray painting stuff.

yvonne said...

I hate mayhem. It's so vexing.

Swami said...

It's all Tom's fault. He hid the sawhorses from me, so I couldn't spray in the garage and had to spray on the edge of the kids old sandbox.

It's not so bad, really.
Recoverable even.
Maybe.

cq said...

that should be a song.

Bravie said...

Been there, done that. Learned the hard way too.

Puffy said...

Last month there was Mayhem.

This month, it's all about the Junehem.

lights said...

Excellent advise oh wise Swami!

I was thinking of you on Sunday. We decided to go fishing and I was going to wear my necklace as a good luck charm. I got distracted and forgot it and we only caught two little perch. I'm sure it would have been better with your good luck charm!

Swami! Look! Over there!

Happy Birthday Tom! *smooooches the birthday boy*

mtw said...

Alaso, never paint your house with a sprayer on a windy day when your neighbor's car is outside, downwind, in the driveway.

(Like *my* neighbor did. Not recently)

Zombs said...

It's the work of the devil! I knew it!

Swami said...

Oh MTW - that would be a total bummer! Lol...

Swami said...

Psst! Lights! You're one day early. I have a special birthday post planned for tomorrow.

Seana said...

Oh dear.

Lasann said...

LOL, I've been there also.

MTW, that's awful about your neighbor and the car. *giggle*

Spray paint makes decorating so much easier!

Anonymous said...

Never spray paint when your husband can just do it for you. <---- That's my motto.