Today I get to have steak for breakfast, lunch and dinner! Last night the DD and her BF were too full of pizza to eat the steak I grilled for Tom's birthday, so I have about 12 ounces of lovely left-over steak! With garlic mashed potatoes. So for breakfast? I had steak. Lunch? Will be steak AND a little garlic mashed. Dinner? Will be steak with the rest of the garlic mashed and the rest of the garlicked green beans. (Tom won't be here for dinner.)
Tomorrow we will all attend a wedding in Wisconsin - just 2.5 hrs away from Kim. It should be a good time, especially since we will have cool weather. I hate hot. We'll spend saturday night in a small town motel, which hopefully will not suck, before starting the 6+ hour drive back home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
*eats the rest of Swami's steak & taters*
Ooops! Sorry, now you have no dinner. :(
Enjoy the wedding! ...and the motel. *evil grin*
Have you decided if you will be going commando for the wedding yet? *snicker*
Commandos at the wedding? Wasn't that on "Dynasty?"
Have fun in Cheeseland!
Did you change the steak a bit: sliced thinly with melted swiss on a bun, for example, or chopped up in a salad.
I'd like some of the garlic mashed taters fried in a bit of butter, please. I just love that stuff.
I hope you don't have any more scary Wisconsin gas station encounters. Really, we all aren't that bad.
Kim, that was in the northern WI lake district - a whole nother ball game from your more civilized parts.
The steak was already perfect, Seana. I just barely reheat it in the microwave so it is hot, but still medium rare. Mmmmmmmmmmm.
We'll have our son in the same room, Nutz. No chance of nookie.
I love steak. I have it requested on my last meal list.
Three cheers for garlic.
I would have had eggs with the breakfast steak.
So, how was the wedding?
*smooch*
mmmm....we grilled porterhouse steaks last night! Yummy!
Have fun in the motel! *snicker* don't sit on the bedspread!
I love steak for breakfast.
Actually, I love dinner for breakfast.
How was the weddding? I'm still waiting for deck pictures, swami!
I think I've come up with an idea for under the deck. It's still thin wood strips, but not lattice. I want a Frank Lloyd Wright design. I'm difficult like that.
Post a Comment