1. We have a new keyboard and it's driving me nuts! Aren't they all supposeed to be the same size - so far as key spacing & distances between keys & satuff? Becuawe my fingers keep gettting just off center and making dumb mistakes. Plus the white lettering hads worn off my old one and all these bgright whiote letters are blinding me.
2. Washi8nf machi8ne update. "Still waiting. First part was not a total fix because turns out my mother board was burned out. So new one should arrive today or monday. Mr. Swami & I both have laundry monsters about 3 fr high in seperate corners of the bedroonm.
3. Tuns fish for lunch. I mean tu7na. I mean tuna. Damn keyboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hlad yo gear ut!
LOL!
All keyboards are not the same. They should be, but they aren't. I really hate the ones that move the backspace key.
I agree about the keyboard issue. My husband's keyboard died so he took back his old one that I was using, and I got the older old one that I used to use...many letters are wiped clean off the keys.
Try using keyboards in other countries...ugh!
I didn't know that a washing machine had a mother board. Why aren't they called father boards?
Post a Comment