Monday, October 04, 2010
I Love Sundays
Because Mr Swami makes me breakfast. He makes a world class fried egg sandwich. This is also about the only thing he makes, lol. Well - he is very good at frying cured meats. So fried ham, fried sausage, like that. Sometimes with potatoes. I have mixed feelings about potatoes for breakfast because growing up we never had them. But Mr Swammi is a solid, midwestern farmboy capable of eating potatoes 3x a day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Hashbrowns are among my favorite breakfast foods. *high fives Mr. Swami*
I also love weekend breakfasts. Sometimes we have big breakfasts on both Saturday AND Sunday. Yesterday we had an overnight guest, so I made yummy apple cinnamon pancakes with freshly picked apples from our tree.
The morning before it was mushroom, onion and swiss omelets with the crazy not-poison mushrooms.
We had fried egg sandwiches often for lunch growing up. Just buttered bread with a fried egg. Usually some Campbell's condensed soup with it.
Love fried egg sandwiches. With fried baloney. Mmmmm.
I love big Sunday breakfasts - as long as I can take a nap later. :D
I just made sandwiches on Sunday.
For Michael, I fry the egg, and make the yellow part hard. For me, I like them toasted with butter, cheddar cheese and an egg that has a hard white and a runny yellow. The yellow should be warm, so there is an art. The white cannot be runny at all.
I like to break the yellow and sop it all up with my sandwich.
I can be a very messy egg sammich eater.
Oh, and I can go either way with potatoes.
Well-done hashbrowns...yum!
I rediscovered on my vacation, that I like putting fritos in sandwiches. I used to do that as a kid.
I love breakfast sammiches. I love eggs, in almost any form, except undercooked. Kim's apple pancakes sound delicious!
I also love fried potatoes with onions.
I'll sit with those who like their eggs overhard... can't take any of the runny stuff..
Post a Comment