If I am ever on Death Row for some crime I cannot imagine, these are the two things I would request for my final meal.
The Cheetos would be regular, fried ones. The family size bag. I am not sure if I could even eat a whole family size bag - but I would be willing to die trying.
The chocolate would be the finest dark chocolate truffles available. A 2 lb box. Then I would spend the rest of my life eating chocolate and die happy.
Back in the world of reality I am doing laundry, then going to play cards with my sister. Sadly, no cheetos or chocolate will be involved in my afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I can't think of a thing wrong with your death row final meal list. I don't buy Cheetos too often, but when I do I ask myself why I don't buy them more often.
And there is always chocolate in this house. Always.
I miss Planter's Cheez ballz. In the blue can. Remember them? They don't make them anymore. I was so sad when I found out.
I did see a giant, I mean, GIANT container of some other kind of cheese balls at Target the other day, and briefly considered buying them, but it was too much. The nice thing about the little blue Planter's can was that it was little, so one could eat the whole thing without feeling too blucky. Well, a little blucky, but not TOO blucky.
I can imagine you dying with orange fingers on one hand and chocolaty fingers on the other hand. And an orange tongue and chocolate on your lips. And a smile on your face.
Glad you are still enjoying cards with the sister.
I think my boss would agree about Cheetoes on death row. I'm laughing at Puffy's comment.
Fro! I remember those and loved them!!! I agree, it was the perfect can. We often took them to the beach.
I think I would like a box of chocolates, too. It would help pass the time, sticking my finger in each one.
Always chocolate in the house = too dangerous.
I vaguely remember that blue can. Blucky? is a new word for me. I like it.
*smiles*
*checks teeth*
Why would you stick a finger into a chocolate truffle? This is what tongues are good at!
Post a Comment