Mr Swami and I are going to Fargo North Dakota tomorrow. Just for fun. Some people head South when winter's chill gets to be too much. Mr Swami and I (evidently) head North, lol. He has to give a talk or training session or something on Wednesday and I decided to tag along, even if it meant going North.
So far North Dakota has been a drive-through state for me. I have driven through it on my way to Banff several times, but never stopped. There's nothing there! So far all I have determined is that we will eat at The Space Aliens Bar & Grill. Mybe I can pretend we're really in Roswell N.M. and it is warm outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Cool! I mean, cold!
Good luck with that "pretending it's warm" stuff... I have never been to North Dakota, or South Dakota....
Brrrrrr. I'm glad you will tag along for fun and to get away.
Leaving now, in a light snow. Temp is just over 20'F. See? Warm!
That restaurant looks like a riot! I love kitch. I don't blame you for tagging along, and I'm sure you'll have a good time, but Fargo?!
Turn to the right.
Post a Comment