Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Full Madonna

I just exposed myself to the postman, lol.

This morning when I got dressed I put on an over-sized tank top. The top of my bra was peeking out but that isn't a big deal anymore, I was wearing a black bra and I figured it'd be okay. If I was going to go out I could always change.

A few hours later the postman rang and I had to sign for an envelope. It wasn't until after he left that I noticed practically my whole left boob was hanging out! Oops. Oh well.

5 comments:

Bravie said...

*snort* *snoooooooooooort*

lights said...

I came close to exposing myself to the grader driver earlier today. I was tanning on the deck when the wind blew something over. I jumped up just as the grader drove by the end of the driveway. Of course, my bathing suit was undone to avoid tan lines and it fell down. Oops. *grin*

Tummy said...

Hussies the lot of you! *snort


Hey Swami - I just wanted to let you know that we've got a blog up and running to help Mystic out so if you're interested just pm me your email addy and I'll send you an invite. You posted on my blog about Mystic and just because you don't post anymore on OT doesn't mean your not part of OT, kind of like Hotel California....you can check out but you can never leave :)

Puffy said...

No more going out to the mailbox for you; all your mail will be delivered personally to your door for now on.

So true, Tummy.

MM said...

LOL! Made his day, I'm sure... *grin*