Because we can't shut my shower off. Something is broken inside the faucet handle and it won't shut off.
We can't find a seperate water shut-off valve for the shower anywhere, and I told Mr Swami he is not allowed to use the main shut off for the house because then we have no water at all. Turns out I am very fond of water for washing and flushing and stuff - so the water will just have to run until my plumber comes to fix the darn thing, and install a proper water shut-off valve for the shower. Stupid shower.
One more thing: this will be a COLD shower you are taking...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Eeep, that sucks!
However, if we all show up, it won't feel wasted. I can be there in about four hours. *grabs soap on a rope & towel*
I was fine until you said cold shower. brrrrrrr.
There must be a faucet thingy epidemic. Same thing happened to me last week, including not being able to shut it off. Luckily I have a pedestal tub with the old-fashion copper pipe for the showerhead. So the water runs from the wall to the tub by flexible hose. So I wiggled back there and crimped the hose and put a wrench/clampy thing on it until a plumber could come out. He gave me cudos for thinking outside the box *blush.
Hope your plumber gets there soon!
He came.
He saw.
He fixed it.
Or rather, he replaced it with a faucet that wasn't broken.
$130 for the faucet
$138 for 1 & 1/2 hours of labor and the fun drive out to my house in the country.
Hot showers again? Priceless.
Seeing Kim nekkid in a cold shower?
Also priceless!
I was waiting for the hot water before I came for my shower. I like my showers HOT!
I hope the drain is clear. Can I bring my stainless soap? /crossblog
My doorbell was stuck in the "on" position yesterday.
Lights, what kind of Canadian are you?
Puffy I would hate to have my doorbell stuck at "on". I would get out my wire cutters and end the problem. I have actually smashed 2 different smoke detectors that Mr Swami mounted on the ceiling because they decided to go off for no known reason and I couldn't reach them and I was going mad from their piercing shriek and there was no time to go out and look for a ladder so I whacked them to death with my broom.
Post a Comment