Friday, February 24, 2006

This may be a photo

of me and the Beautiful Child, taken a few months before I met Tom. If there is nothing here feel free to point and laugh.



Oh look, I got code this time! Maybe there will be a photo. If there is, thank Lights. I think I just did what I tried to do before, but then my process had not been blessed by Lights. That must be the missing step.

11 comments:

lights said...

Yay! Beautiful Mom! Beautiful child! That acorn didn't fall far from the tree.

I'll be expecting more pictures now that you've got it figured out. *grin*

Puffy said...

Now that you know how to post pictures, you've opened up a whole new world!

I'm not sure how to post the little picture next to my comment.

Seana said...

Lovely girls.

Hooray for you for learning a new thing - posting pics.

*****

Oh good grief. I was going to go read part 2 of your Meet story, but I'm hearing "nyah nyah nyah" from downstairs. Be back later.

*put-upon sigh*

Bravie said...

Yay!! Swami is giving us pictures. *hops*
Two beautiful people at that. *smooch*

~Nutz said...

Beautiful! Just beautiful!

Off to read your story.

Swami said...

Thank you all for the kind words. Um, you know I am a chubby old woman now, right? I suppose someday I will have to post my chubby old woman photo--but not as part of the Meet story, hee-hee!

Actually, I have very few photos of myself when I was young and youthful looking. I tended to avoid cameras because I always felt fat and unattractive. Now that I am old I am just kicking myself.

So this is my advice to you young-uns out there. Take photos! Go to a professional photographer and get a series done! Now! Get yourself Glamour Shots! You will never be more beautiful than you are right now!

{/public service announcement}

yvonne said...

Gorgeous picture, Swami. So sweet.

momma said...

Beautiful picture - your daughter looks a lot like you.

And you are not old. Nor are you fat. So there.

HistoryDetective said...

Well, that's one more I can cross off my list. It's good that blogland is inhabited by so many attractive peeps!

Jen said...

Yay! What a great pic! Now where is part 3? Hmmmm?

mm said...

Aww, love it Swami! You're both so pretty!