Tuesday, April 12, 2011

R.I.P. Little Blog

You were fun while you lasted. Evidently, I have moved on. I didn't plan this - it just sort of happened. And I'm not even sure if I "went" anywhere. I sort of lurk on FB. I have a page that I look at every week or so, but rarely post to. I just never really warmed up to Facebook - plus I think it is mostly a giant personal data-gathering machine that also tries to get you to play games that collect even more personal data for unspecified uses. I am on Twitter but that doesn't seem like fit for me either. So I don't know where I am (and quit thinking 'so what's new about that?')! But I do miss having nobody to point out to me whether or not I closed that last parentheses in the right place. Where's a swami to go?

6 comments:

Puffy said...

I think it's RIP for all of blogdom. Very sad day for me. I feel the same about facebook. You could come back and get your feet wet on OT again. *moment of silence for our blog community*

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

My blog has been severely neglected as well.. just not feeling the creative juices there anymore, and was sucked in by Facebook...

yvonne said...

I've neglected my blog, and never got into Facebook. So sad to see everyone move on. *hugs*

Breezy said...

I still like blogs!

*sniff*

Anonymous said...

I try to blog. Just so busy. I'd like to get back to it.

I do miss my Swami!

Zombs said...

Swami! I'm on twitter too! Come find me!